Lighting Distribution Boards are an integral and essential part of every building project and it must be designed, manufactured, and installed all in accordance with the safety standards
Main Lighting distribution boards manufactured in accordance with the latest edition/amendment of Indian standard specification at the time of order, including amendments & in particular the following:
Metal sheet provided between two adjacent vertical sections running to the full height of the board.
IS 2147: Degrees of Protection provided by enclosures for low voltage switchgear and control gear
- The board divided into distinct sections comprising of
- a) metal enclosed busbar compartment running horizontally
- b) Individual feeder modules arranged in multitier formation.
- c) Enclosed vertical busbars serving all modules.
- d) Vertical cable alley covering entire height.